Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What to do on our blogs

There will be lots of things that we will blog about throughout the year, but what will we post about? Well here are twenty ideas that iv'e thought of that we should blog about.
1) Current Events
2)Historical Ideas
3)What We Would Like To Do When We Are Adults
4)Global Warming
5)The Planet
6)The Wild
7)Different Species
8)Movies We Recently Watched
9)Favorite Items
10)Places That You Love To Go To
11)Post Reviews Of Books Recently Read
12)T Experience So Far In The Blog
13)Do Make Believe Stories (If you won the "Lottery", and so on)
14)How You See Life
15)Music
16)School
17)Sports
18)Create A Short Story
19)Embellish On Ideas That Lack Detail
20)Role Play As Someone Else
 This site did not help me much, I mean it was a good written piece but i like to use my ideas rather than another persons. While I did use that site i feel that my ideas may help the teacher think of new things to right about in the future. Hopefully he will take at least one of my ideas into consideration. These are the 20 items that I hope we right about in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment