Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'll give it my best shot

 
 
 
         So this may be my first blog ,but hey it doesn't seem hard at all. I mean this will probably be the easiest thing in an advanced class I will probably will ever do but, it can be just as hard as like any other online assignment. Anyhow doing this will be super easy and fast and convienient. I can think about over ten topics I would talk about some of them would be like how cool pig latin is ,and what ten beautiful sights in guatemala you have to see , and how hard it is to speak a different language also how to remeber things when you have bad memory, how to survive in texas.
 
      those are just some because if I had to name them all I would probably would have still been working on it the day after. this year will be the best ever. I need to go now because it will be my curfue in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment