Thursday, September 27, 2012

What do the people who do your nails actually say ?




          So on Saturday my sister decided to get her nails done . So we are driving and we spot the nail salon and she is getting her pedicure done and the lady who was doing her nails and the lady next to her were talking really fast and was probably from somewhere in Asia because of the way they were speaking. So I was thinking the entire time when my sister was getting her nails done what the ladies were probably saying and here is a list about the possible things I thought they was saying
  • Oh I'm going to do an excellent job on her pedicure.
  • She really needed this pedicure.
  • I'm tired so I might mess up.
  • So what are you making tonight.
  • She messed up on her manicure.
  • So when is your break.
  • Keep paying attention to you patient.
I've heard many bad stories about people's manicure like my teacher last year bad story won't forget that one. well she said she got her nails done and then when she got them off she got an inffection or fungus or something like that like this one teenage girl

No comments:

Post a Comment