Friday, September 14, 2012

Administrator

I am an admin of this blog. While I am an admin I do not want any of you to think that I am smarter than any of you, and I would appreciate it if you would see me as one of your peers and not as an admin. I am in charge of the way the the background of our blog is, but while that may be true I am open to suggestions from each of you. I would like to make everyone on our blog have an enjoyable time so please tell me if there is a problem or an adjustment that you would like me to make concerning our blog, and if I have the power to do so I will try to change it. But before I am to change anything on the blog i would need consensus from everyone in the blog and from The English Answer Man. Also I urge all of you who are in this blog to please be considerate to one another, but I would also like for each of you to also be literate. This is an awesome thing that we are able to do thanks to English Answer Man, and I am also greatful to him for making me admin. Friends, we are all great writers, and we all can do a great job in our own blogging experience. Have fun friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment