Thursday, September 13, 2012

It All Starts

         In the next eight months, I envision myself posting about different things depending on what the assignment is or even what I feel like writing that day. A few examples on what i can write about are baseball, music, school, games, and electronics.
        What excites me most about this assignment is that it is on the internet. This excites me most because I is different and new to me. Another thing that excites me is that i believe this will prepare me for high school.
         Not sure what to think if this assignment is easier or harder. It is easier because we can type and if I make a mistake I do not have to rewrite it all over so it can look nice but in the other hand it can be harder because every one see your work and i can see every ones work and that means we push each other to work harder in our assignments.

 
         


No comments:

Post a Comment