Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dress code what every teacher should know


Dress code what every teacher should know
          So I think if teachers shouldn't have a dress code then neither should we I mean come one we have to at least be fair in one thing. If their will be dress code for teachers the should all dress like my english teacher and math they dress appropriately because they are supposed to be an influence to us students and not dress like  my p.e.  ( no offence)who dresses like our eight grade peers . can't she dress more like the other p.e. teachers anyways and if no teachers like it they can tell the principal to banish dress code and they at least dress code ours as well because  it will be very fair.

        I wanted to add on what my peer said that a teacher shouldn't wear shirts times smaller than their regular size. this is for all the teacher that have worn dress code bring an extra shirt like my english teacher even if you don't sweat or ride your bike , be appropriate. Do it for the students.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment