Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Where it all starts

While I do wonder about the things that are sure to come from this Blogosphere, as Mr.Vega called it, I do know something that I expect and hopefully these things shall come to fruition. First off, I envision myself to be writing a lot of stories, articles, experiences, and a lot about what I like, or what any of my fellow bloggers like in these next eight months. In my opinion, this is a very great idea to have the students become writers on a blog. I actually have no negative emotions toward this idea, frankly i'm actually fairly excited to get into this idea. Mainly because I love to type and use the computer. It's a lot more efficient to use than to hand write, in my opinion. Well enough of that, the main thing that I want to bring out of this blogging experience is to become a better writer, not only in grammar, punctuation, and so on, but I would also like to become better at writing stories. I want to be as best a writer as I can be and hopefully this experience will help me to do so. These are all things that I have come to expect from this experience, so let's have an awesome year and let's get blogging. 

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is great. I hope you have as great of a year in English Answer Mans English class as I did! :)

    ReplyDelete