Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Blog praise and good and bad writing topic Predictoins

     This is my prediction of future blogs of the year that will be good and bad.Im pretty happy about this because I HATE hand writing any thing. This is mainly because I usually get ideas faster than I can write them so this will be a good time for me to actually have people read my writing.
     Here are some  A couple things that could be good subjects will be like telling people about things that irritate you. Another topic that would be good could be how you think the future would will turn out. A topic on the bad side would be somthing like write how you think a person feels when they get laid off because thats sad and would be hard for some people to write about just off the top of there head. A second blog topic on the worse side would be sort of like pursuavsive blogs becaus then they will be big opinion wars and things like that are never good. So all in all i think this will be one of my better years of school.  

      

No comments:

Post a Comment