Thursday, October 11, 2012

What About the old english men

        As you can see in this link that they did not add Simon Cowell to the list for being the most meanest person of all times except for Gordon Ramsay he is meaner than Simon Cowell. I think maybe it is just old men that are English . well anyway nobody would want their kid mean and rude like  Gordon and Simon. but I don't know what is wrong with honey boo boo I mean she is just a little girl who wants to be in a pageant nothing is wrong with that ,and nothing is wrong with squidward he has been mean for so long and they just now notice. Now one show I do disagree with is keeping up with kardashians there is a lot of cursing and some times the don't bleep it . The rest of the shows I do agree with.

No comments:

Post a Comment