Thursday, October 4, 2012

Color Guard

 
 
 
 
                       So what is color guard is it a type of art or sport .For those of you who said a sport hurray those of you who said a art well not every thing with the word color doesn't mean it has to do with art .So I've been doing color guard ever since my brother told me about it .So first I started practicing with a stick but it was too heavy so then with a mop but it was to heavy on one side so I told my dad about it and he cut the mop part and it was perfect . I thought that I was the best just like any other little kid would think they are at something , but then my sister said I was good so then after that I kept on practicing until my sister got into high school and told me there was a color guard team like this link and and from that day I couldn't wait for high school and I still can't . Then in Junior High they had a thing called  access and I signed up for it and eventually got accepted and started in November (like really late since school since school started in August)and when they gave me this schedule to fill out the thing that stood out the most was color guard of course and I signed up for it but never got in and my dreams were crushed . I felt so sad that day and then met this girl at my table that was really nice and she told me her color guard story and said she had it in elementary and I thought to myself my school was cheep because they didn't have access they had day care (i know like for little kids and it cost $300 a month). After that day we became friends ,and now in access we are in the same colorguard team.

No comments:

Post a Comment