Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sprinkles cupcakes

     So out of all the cupcake bakeries I have ever been to sprinkles is by far the best just like in this article . Their black and white cupcake is to die for. Just the sound of the two combinations of Belgian dark chocolate cake and creamy vanilla frosting just makes my mouth water. All of their cupcakes are moist and made from scratch which for a lot of healthy people is a good thing. They also have cupcakes for dogs too. So for my English teacher I would recommend the peanut butter chip it has a chocolate-chip studded cake which is made with all natural peanut butter and topped with decadently rich peanut butter frosting and sweet milk chocolate sprinkles. I think that the best thing they have is their cupcake ATM which is continuously restocked day and night with a variety of freshly baked cupcakes. They have absolutely wonderful customer service because their workers are really nice. I do not know anything about the bathrooms but that is because I have never gone beyond the cash register 

No comments:

Post a Comment