Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Lazy Dog Cafe, One of the Best Places to Eat

Can't find a place to eat? Do you want to go to a place where you can eat ANY type of food? Then you should go to The Lazy Dog Cafe. Here, you can get from classic American food to delicious Asian food.

When I walked into Lazy Dog, I thought the decoration of the restaurant was so adorable. Everything was all about puppies! From portraits of puppies, to dog bone shaped mints. Once they sat us down, they took our order fast! It was like speedee service! Our food came out 20 minutes later. My plate looked mouth-watering: a cheeseburger with all the trimmings and a side of golden fries. When I took a bite of my cheeseburger, it was like a bite of heaven. It melted in my mouth. When I took a bite of my french fry, it was crunchy on the outside, and soft on the inside. While we were eating, the waiter was always checking on us to see if we needed anything. That's what I like about restaurants. The waiters are so helpful and kind. After, we had dessert. We decided to get Homemade Apple Cobbler. It was so indulging,but HOT! The Vanilla Bean Ice Cream that was on top was so delicious.

Here at Lazy Dog, they have everything that you can wish for. Such as:
  • Nutritious and Delicious
  • Small Plates
  • Lunch Specials
  • Starters
  • Soup and Chili
  • Greens
  • Brick Oven
  • Sandwiches
  • Burgers
  • Pasta and Noodles
  • Wok-Fired Dishes
  • Meat
  • Chicken
  • From the Sea
  • Side Kicks
  • Weekend Brunch
  • Sweet Treats
If it was up to me, I would brag about this restaurant all day. But, if you want to see more reviews click here.
   Photo Credit

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try this place ever since it went in on 4th street. Can't wait to try it out. :)

    ReplyDelete