Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Years Goals

             If my New Years goal was to break my goal would I fail? Obviously that's not a very good example but it's a good hook. My personal resolutions is to work on gaining a student pilots permit. this idea first came to mind during the chino air show when me and my family went on a biplane ride. our ride lasted 45 minutesopposed to the normal 15 minutes, because of the RC planes show, lol. student pilots can gain a glider license at 14 and a powered planes permit at 16. I would only learn to fly as a recreation and only if the need arise, as a job. Chino airport is the closest and probably the best option and offers flight training through independent companies. I will work on this goal by purchasing a flight simulator and practicing daily until I turn 14 after which I would go to chino and see about a permit. 
Photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment