Thursday, January 24, 2013

My top ten priorities or goals

So for many years I have had plenty of goal but never any that were important to me . So every year I would think about doing this and that but it just never stuck like in elementary I would make a goal in New Years to become the best student I could possibly be just for my parents never for me because in elementary I had so many behavioral problems like anger issues and one really funny story is when I was in 5th grade this kid kept making fun of my friend so I saw a pinecone on the floor and chucked it right at the kid face and got in big trouble and the next day I saw him and he had a black eye a d I thought to my self a skinny person like myself partially did that and later that day I had so much pride in my little heart . And for the rest of the years of elementary I just got worse and worse until right when I went to junior high I wanted to be the best student possible just for my parents because I was so bad and I made them look bad to so I just did everything possible to be the best and got honor roll first trimester and then second but not third seems like the bad behavior just release just a little bit.
So my top ten goals are
•go to USC and get my major in maternity nursing .
•be kind to everybody I see.
•learn to conquer my fears.
•learn at least another language (like French).
•learn how to do a cartwheel.
•read ten books in a school year.
•do something independent.
•get a pen pal from another continent.
•be less shy to do things.
•and to have only one interest in some thing.

Now it is time to explain every one of my goals. The reason why I want to be a maternity nurse not only do they earn a lot of money but they help bring new life to the world and that is cool for me . Some of the things I could do with the money is buy my parents their dream house because they deserve it for all the hard work they have done for me and my siblings. So the reason why I want to be nice to everyone is because you never know if the person has faced something horrible in their life and are trying to hide that sadness with being a bully and so if I give them that smile they will feel appreciated or happy. The main reason why I want to learn how to conquer my fears is because then I wouldn't have to miss out on really fun things like roller coasters and huge water slides and etc. Why do I want to learn French is because then I could be one of the coolest things ever like I would be in a grocery store and a lady will be talking to me in Spanish and I would respond in French just for fun. So it has been a longtime I've had this Idea of learning how to do a cartwheel and it has never happen but the reason why I want to learn how to do one is because so then I could be perfect in color guard and my instructor so happy she will cry and in her reaction I will say " see I learned how to do a cartwheel just for you." So reading ten books In a school year is a piece of cake or is it when you have my English teacher because when I was reading my second book he assigned another book and now that I am on my fifth another book. And plus all this reading will enhance my vocabulary. So the reason why I want to do something independent is because usually my mom always tells me to do things and for once I want to wash my dirty socks from color guard practice. I have always wanted to have a pen pal but my only choices back then were old people or my cousins in Guatemala I've never met so this year I wanted someone out of the continent to be more interesting like Europe. I have been wanting to say so many things to my English teacher but I am too shy to say anything but they aren't questions they are more like comments so I just keep my mouth shut. The final thing I've been wanting to so share is that I wanted to have interest in only one thing and it has happened so far but I won't discuss what it is because I am too shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment